REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Raise your profile in a competitive market
- Meet potential buyers face-to-face over two days
- Launch new products or services directly to the market, attract press attention, and gain feedback from prospective purchasers
- Network with the media, your customers and other exhibitors
- Collect high quality leads and generate a pipeline of sales
- Enhance your knowledge with unprecedented access to the marketplace
If you provide any of the following products or services then you should be exhibiting at the Clear Air Technology Expo:
- Testing and analysis equipment
- Air pollution control
- Separation of fluids, solids and hazardous gases
- Flue gas cleaning
- Biological air extraction
View the Contamination Expo Floor Plan
EXHIBITING AT CLEAR AIR TECHNOLOGY EXPO
Exhibiting is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. Having a presence at the Air Contamination Expo will give you exposure to an audience of over 2,000, containing environmental authorities and specialists, consultants, regulators, business owners, engineers and council members, as well as established names and the opportunity to talk to these highly targeted visitors on a face-to-face basis.
No other form of marketing can get you in a room with so many potential customers actively looking for solutions, information and guidance. Not only does this long awaited new expo bring together 150 of the most innovative solutions for air pollution control, but it also provides a platform for discussion, and the sharing of knowledge and opinion.
Can you afford to miss out?
For information about exhibiting at the show, please call Daniel Rogers on 0117 990 2005 or email email@example.com